Quick beauty fixes are so helpful when you are on the run! Here are a few tips that might make your day a little easier in prepping and up-keep for your busy week.
What do you think? Let me know thoughts!
Ways to fix the hair do:
- Hairspray bobby pins and then place into the areas that need help.
- Use baby powder and a brush on greasy tresses when you don’t have travel dry shampoo.
- An old toothbrush with some hairspray will comb away flyaway hairs.
- Day to night make-up: Add a deep colored lip (red or purple) or thick eyeliner with a copper shadow OR for a dramatic look keep eye shadow neutral with a thick black liner and add a red lip.
- De-grease your face while running from meeting to meeting: If you have run out of oil blotters, take a toilet seat cover (the sheet on the wall in a public bathroom) and blot quickly- it works I swear! If there is time, swipe on some matte finish powder and you’re perfect!
- Manicure fix: Chipped a nail? No problem… buff the nail use polish to fill in the chip, let dry and then cover with a quick dry top coat (over the entire nail).
- How to make your nails White (again): Make a paste using 1 tbsp peroxide and 2 1/4 tbsp baking soda. Let this paste sit on your nails for 5 minutes and voila! White nails! **REMEMBER THIS AFTER USING GREEN, BLUE or BLACK NAIL POLISH!**
- Self-tanning accident: Use an astringent toner or toothpaste to remove the excess solution on your body.